Learn more about this property
From the moment you walk in the door, you’ll enjoy it’s tasteful beauty inside 305E as much as the sugar-white sand beach at our toes outside.
The large, granite open-concept redesigned kitchen has everything you would want or need to prepare meals if you want to cook. There’s a coffee maker, toaster, electric kettle, slow cooker, blender, & even your own ice cream maker. We have Seahorse and Sea Turtle plates and even starfish mugs for your morning coffee with the dolphins.
The neutral themed living room has a brand new slipcover queen pull out sofa-bed and matching loveseat and two extra wicker club chairs giving you plenty of seating for up to 8 people.
The brand new coastal pine pedestal table seats six with a custom glass top for your ease of use. There are 6 beautiful Kabu wicker chairs with custom cushions in a seashell pattern complementing the coastal decor. Three new bistro chairs await you for more casual dining or for guests to keep you company if you like to cook.
The large master bedroom suite has a wicker king bed, large HDTV (but you may never want to turn it on). There is a large master bathroom and walk in master closet with custom storage and hanging for your clothes. The second bedroom has a wicker queen bed , a wall-mounted TV, a wicker armoire and its own full bathroom with tub/shower. There are extra towels, pillows and blankets for your pleasure. A pull out sofa offers you extra sleeping so you can have up to six people.
The condo complex has a beautiful heated pool through the winter Dec-March (unless the weather is very warm). It’s located on the 2nd floor, raised at the perfect height for seeing the ocean and watching sunsets while in the hot tub. And since it’s a small complex of only 84 units, it’s quieter.
Included with your rental are FREE TWO FREE BEACH CHAISES with an umbrella right on the beach in front of the condo overlooking the ocean for your unlimited use saving you $250/week. We even have 6 beach towels for you!
This unit is not “gunshot” and boxy as most condos are but is spread out to offer wide views of the ocean and a homey feel. It is tastefully decorated in neutral sea-inspired colors to help you feel on vacation at the sea.
Your condo is at the intersection of 79 and 30, we’re just minutes from Panama City beach parkway which takes you to Destin, golf courses, hundreds of shops and restaurants, a huge recreational sports complex, and the airport.
No car needed but parking is free. Order Happy Hour apps, dinner or sit and enjoy a drink on the balcony while you wait for your food to arrive for ocean front dining.
Our guests agree. Read the ratings on VRBO and hear from our guests what they experienced in 305 East.
- 4.95 Rating on VRBO and owner managed.
- 1200 s/f sleeps 6.
- Free Beach Chair Service your entire stay saving you $250/week March 15 – October 30. 6 beach towels included.
- Keyless entry with a 2:30 PM Check-in for guests not 4 pm!
- Unlike all “older” units at Aqua Vista, ours is open and completely re-designed!
- All New furniture 2020 including kitchen appliances, couches, dining table and patio!
- Kabu wicker coastal furniture and Pottery Barn Slipcover sofas. Neutral coastal colors throughout.
- Dedicated work desk/monitor so you can work from home as needed. Upgraded wifi.
- High-top wicker bistro chairs and table for ocean-front dining and unobstructed sea views and a giant Sunbrella couch for napping. Balcony seats 8!
- Granite kitchen countertops and bathroom vanities completely redesigned with a custom closet for extra storage in master.
- Perfect 3rd floor location so no need to step into the elevator.
- King bed in large master suite/Queen in 2nd bedroom & pull out sofa sleeps six people.
- 1000 count sheets for ultra luxury.
- Designer inspired coastal themed furniture and dishes for your pleasure.
- Bose bluetooth speaker for your listening pleasure.
- Full HBO & Cable flat screen HDTV in the living room and in each bedroom.
- Free garage parking directly under.
- heated swimming pool
- hot tub
- covered parking
- secure access
- practically private beach