Aquavista means “Water View” in Latin. All 84 condominium units sit beside and look out onto the beautiful Gulf of Mexico sandy white beaches and emerald blue waters. Our “Million Dollar View” is the best on the beach!
Aquavista is located directly on the Gulf of Mexico, just steps away from the beautiful sugar-white sands and azure blue waters of Panama City Beach. It is a very popular resort and is just a short walk to a grocery store, drug store, nail salon, restaurants, liquor store and many other shops. The property has a gated entrance with covered parking and gated beach access. Each condo is individually owned. Many of the owners rent their units, some live here full time and others enjoy it as a vacation home.
Located near downtown Panama City Beach at the south end of State Highway 79, Aquavista is just miles away from many favorite local attractions, including:
- Pier Park, a movies and entertainment center featuring over 124 stores and restaurants
- Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (Airport Code = ECP)
- South Walton Beach
- Scenic Highway 30A
- Shopping at Destin and San Destin
With golf, fishing, water activities, family fun activities, sporting facilities and lots of dining experiences close by, it’s the perfect venue for family vacations!
The Aquavista Condos
Aquavista condominiums consist of an East and West Building each with 42 units. Each building provides covered parking and two sets of elevators. Our low-density condo means no waiting for elevators or long lines. You can relish the ocean views, swim in the pool, relax in the hot tub, or just a few steps away watch the waves roll in from Panama City Beach. Enjoy the beach, sit in the sand, go swimming or snorkeling in the clear waters of the gulf, or shop at Pier Park. Appreciate the view from your balcony while you unwind and escape!
Our two and three bedroom condos are 1200 and 1400 square feet, respectively. There are 3 floor plans.
3 Bedroom Units
- 14 units are 3 bedrooms with 1400 square feet of living space with an additional 309 square feet of covered wrap around balcony space.
- 14 units are 3 bedrooms with 1400 square feet of living space with an additional 209 additional square feet of covered balcony space divided outside the living/dining are and off the master bedroom.
2 Bedroom Units
- The remaining 56 units are 2 bedrooms with 1200 square feet of living space with 169 square feet of covered balcony space.
The Condominiums were completed in 1985. Common area features include:
- Covered Parking
- Elevated Pool and Sun Deck
- Hot Tub
- Outside Showers
- Pool Level Restrooms
- Spacious, Elevated Clubhouse
- Gated Entrance & Exit
- Exercise Room
- Dedicated Beach Access
- Beach Services
The Condominium Association is governed by a Board of Directors of five people. They meet regularly to take care of the business of the Association. The annual owner’s meeting is held on the second Saturday in October of each year. The property and administration are managed by Beachycations. It is maintained by staff seven days a week.
Parking Permits are required of guests while on property.